The Homestead: Self-Catering Accommodation, Deep Creek, SA
This stylish country holiday house is the ultimate hideaway nestled in it's own secluded valley right in the heart of Deep Creek Conservation Park on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia.
The Homestead is a four star self-catering holiday house offering an inviting decor combined with beautiful, natural surroundings. From a choice of balconies, overlook nearby wildlife and beautiful scenery including the all year round creek as it flows towards the Southern Ocean.
This holiday house includes:
- master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- formal lounge with wood fire and CD system
- modern fully self-contained kitchen with stove, oven, microwave & fridge
- dining room with wood fire
- polished jarrah wood floors
- tennis court & outdoor b.b.q
- all linen provided
- sleeps up to 8 people in self-catering country accommodation
The hustle and bustle of everyday life is very easy to forget in this most alluring of settings. The Homestead is a rare offering for medium size and larger groups wanting a spacious holiday house with a superior level of self-catering accommodation in a very private location in Deep Creek on the Fleurieu Peninsula,SA.
Our Range Of Holiday Accommodation